For smart cities and regions
Do you want to improve the quality of life in your community through efficient use of data? DKSR supports you as an independent partner. We provide the open source infrastructure and know-how on which you can build the necessary applications.
our offer for you
Benefit from our expert advice: together we will find the right solutions for your community:
- Empowerment in the strategic use of urban data
- Support in the development and implementation of applications
- Opening up and developing innovative formats and application areas
Our Data Platform
Use our services based on our Open Urban Data Platform proven in more than forty cities:
- Set-up, hosting & operation of the open platform
- Development & use of various data sources
- Service & support according to your needs
Become a member of the Urban Data Community and enjoy numerous benefits:
- Broad exchange of information, knowledge & best practice
- Joint development & implementation of use cases
- Innovation partnerships with companies from our ecosystem
What makes DKSR special for cities?
For the sensitive topic of digitization, cities & regions need a particularly reliable partner at their side, for whom data sovereignty, data protection and independence play just as important a role as they do for you.
The DKSR open-source platform fully implements data sovereignty. Data sovereignty remains with the owner at all times.
Data security and protection meet the highest requirements. Secured on certified servers in Germany and anonymized according to GDPR.
Our data platform is open and interoperable. You can choose other applications and providers at any time. The exchange within our community makes it easy for you to make the right choice.
DKSR does not offer its own smart city applications, but is an open and independent partner taking care of your data management, data infrastructure and data governance.
With our Urban Data Community, we create a lively exchange between cities. This results in scalability and synergy effects.
Latest posts and articles from the world of urban data: